We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and information about their pet(s). Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
In order for you to start your ongoing care package subscription, you must register as a member on our Site during checkout. To register Users will be asked to supply information about their dog, their shipping information including address and billing information, their valid email address and password to create their profile. All information provided to Daisy-Care, Inc. is subject to our Terms and Conditions; see “How we use collected information” and “How we protect your information” sections below.
Users are responsible for keeping registration information up to date through the account page on the Site. As a registered user of Daisy-Care, you agree to receive emails promoting and special offer(s). We may from time to time send you our monthly newsletter. You may opt out from receiving special promotions or our newsletter by emailing [email protected] or selecting unsubscribe as provided in the applicable email correspondence.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Daisy-Care, Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature • To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
You may use this Site (but not subscribe to services) without volunteering personally identifiable information. However, if you choose to provide information to register for or participate in an event or promotion on this Site, you agree you will provide complete and up to date information as requested on the screens that collect information from you.
Daisy-Care, Inc. does not claim ownership of any materials Users make available through the Site. Any materials submitted or made available by Users for inclusion on the Site, Users grant Daisy-Care, Inc. a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials (including but not limited to, text, images, music or video) you provide do not include anything to which you do not have the full right to grant Daisy-Care, Inc. the license specified above. Daisy-Care, Inc. will be entitled to use any content submitted by Users for inclusion on the Site without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to Users.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Users have a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Content of our Site subject to these terms and conditions. The term “Content” means all information, text, images, data, links, or other material accessible through the Site, whether created by us or provided by another person for display on the Site. Users may view, copy, download and print Content that is available on this Site, subject to the following conditions:
• The Content may be used solely for internal informational purposes only. No part of this Site or its Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording for any other purpose.
• The Content may not be modified.
• Copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, except:
• With our prior written permission of such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site.
Unless otherwise indicated at the time of purchase, shipping and handling fees are included with the User’s order. Shipping and arrival dates provided are only estimates. For loss or damage claims, Users must notify Daisy-Care, Inc. within 30 days of the date of purchase if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged.
Replacement of products and credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion. Repeated claims of undelivered merchandise may result in the cancellation of your membership.
If a product is defective, Users may return it within 30 days of purchase and we will send you a new item or credit your account. To return a product, please contact Jessica at [email protected] for instructions. Refunds are at the sole discretion of Daisy-Care, Inc.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.